Welcome to Office!
Key Selling Points for Office 365 | Business Premium
- Edit naturally, review easily with Word: Use ink intuitively to edit documents directly with Ink Editor. Strike through words to delete, circle text to select, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.
- Improve decision-making with Excel: Quickly visualize data with one click using Ideas in Excel. Add layers of rich information and real-world data from subjects such as geography with help from Excel.
- Go from freeform to finish with PowerPoint: Automatically transform projects into polished presentations. Scribble it down and intelligent technology will provide suggestions on how to make it look professional.
- Access files across devices with OneDrive: View and share files saved in OneDrive from your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Automatically back up photos and videos from a mobile device.
- OneNote + work = problem solved: Convert handwritten equations into text. Then with OneNote's ink math assistant, get step-by-step instructions to help find the solution. It's everything a calculator can do, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions for Office 365 | Business Premium
Office 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business. Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work takes you.
Collaborate in Microsoft Teams, the new hub for teamwork where you can chat, organize meetings, and share files.
Save files to OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage, allowing access across devices and on the go.
Run your business with the Business Apps, empowering you to manage customer scheduling, invoicing, referrals, and more, all from one place.
Office 365 | Business Essentials includes:
- Web and mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- The Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams services. Email hosting with a 50 GB mailbox.
- The ability to use a custom domain name.
- Install the Office apps on 5 PCs or Macs and up to 5 iOS or Android device downloads.
- Meeting hosting and video calls for up to 250 people with Teams.
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for files and sharing.
- Microsoft Bookings, Outlook Customer Manager, Microsoft Invoicing, MileIQ