Welcome to Office!
Office 365 | Business Essentials is best for businesses that need business email and other business services on PC, Mac, or mobile. Note that desktop versions of Office apps are not included.
- Web & mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access. Desktop versions of Office apps are not included.
- Services included are Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps for iOS and Android devices on 5 phones and 5 tablets.
- Use a custom domain name, like email@example.com
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 250 people with Microsoft Teams
Key Selling Points for Office 365 | Business Essentials
- Edit naturally, review easily with Word: Use ink intuitively to edit documents directly with Ink Editor. Strike through words to delete, circle text to select, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.
- Improve your decision-making with Excel: Quickly visualize your data with one click using Ideas in Excel. Add layers of rich information and real-world data from subjects such as geography with help from Excel.
- Go from freeform to finish with PowerPoint: Automatically transform projects into polished presentations. Scribble it down and intelligent technology will provide suggestions on how to make it look professional.
- Access your files across your devices with OneDrive: View and share files saved in OneDrive from your iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Automatically back up your photos and videos from your mobile device.
- OneNote + your work = problem solved: Convert your handwritten equations into text. Then with OneNote's ink math assistant, get step-by-step instructions to help find the solution. It's everything you wished a calculator could do.
Frequently Asked Questions for Office 365 | Business Essentials
Office 365 is an integrated experience of apps and services, designed to help you pursue your passion and grow your business. Get apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, updated monthly with the latest features and security updates.
Use cloud-powered email to reach customers and coworkers wherever work takes you.
Collaborate in Microsoft Teams, the new hub for teamwork where you can chat, organize meetings, and share files.
Save files to OneDrive with one terabyte of online storage, allowing access across devices and on the go.
Run your business with the Business Apps, empowering you to manage customer scheduling, invoicing, referrals, and more, all from one place.
Office 365 | Business Essentials includes:
- Web and mobile versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- The Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams services.
- Email hosting with a 50 GB mailbox.
- The ability to use a custom domain name.
- Up to 5 iOS or Android device downloads.
- Meeting hosting and video calls for up to 250 people with Teams.
- 1 TB of OneDrive storage for files and sharing. .