What Is Geofencing Advertising?Geofencing advertising, sometimes referred to as geofencing marketing, lets you target potential customers using mobile phone ads served based on specific locations that your audience visits. Target visitors at competitor locations, event venues, and even your own store.
How Does Geofencing Advertising Work?We use mobile technology to pinpoint where a person is and once they enter a zone you have selected, ads are served in various apps and websites within the advertising network. Visitors who visited a certain location can be tagged and targeted up to 30 days after visiting the location.
Examples of Geofencing Marketing campaigns:
- Geofencing for Home Builders: A home builder wants to draw potential home buyers that are visiting their competitor’s communities or real estate offices.
- Geofencing for Retailers: A retailer wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geofencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers and buyers.
- Geofencing Trade Shows: A trade show exhibitor wants to advertise at an event to reach people while they are on-site and up to 30 days later.
- Addressable Geofencing: Target households and businesses - up to 1 million physical addresses. Gain repeat business by advertising with your existing prospect or customer mailing lists.
Key Selling Points for Mobile Advertising - Geofencing
- Target people who have visited your location
- Market to people have visited your competitor's locations
Frequently Asked Questions for Mobile Advertising - Geofencing
What are the minimum number of impressions required?
Minimum - 10K impressions per month
Do I need to provide the ads?
You can provide us with your own ads or select from one of hundreds of pre-designed ad templates. Custom ad creation will be subject to additional fees.